- remember when rape jokes weren't funny? That time is now. They still aren't funny. They weren't funny yesterday, they aren't funny today, and I'd be willing to be all my money that they won't be funny again ever.
- Transitioning from full time student + employee at a feminist workplace + volunteering (equaling out to what I imagine was a 70+ hour week) into the 40hour/week working world is more difficult than anticipated.
- On a similar note, how do grown ups find hobbies? I don't know what to do with myself at night besides put pajamas on and watch TV.
- Why living with a partner is better than living alone.
- Why being exceptionally independent makes living with a partner a challenge from time to time (and less so when he cooks for you every night...!!!)
- Exercising doesn't come naturally to me. Evidently, gaining weight at rapid speed does. Well.
17 June 2010
Things I've been meaning to write about, but haven't gotten around to: